MICROSOFT FOREFRNTIDNTTYMGRCAL SA OLP NL AE USER
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE VOLUME PROGRAM
Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number.
With Open License Volume you can potentially save a lot if your organization is able to make a large initial up-front order in one or more product pools (applications, systems, servers).
Microsoft's Software Assurance gives you automatic access to new technology and provides productivity benefits, support, tools, and training to help deploy and use software efficiently.
With Software Assurance, you receive access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of your agreement to deploy at your own pace. New Version Rights simplifies the procurement process and shortens the business process cycle, allowing you to reduce the costs associated with acquiring new version releases and immediately take advantage of the latest technology.
Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing is a comprehensive maintenance offering that helps customers—from small to large organizations—maximize the business value of their technology investments.
Software Assurance benefits vary according to Microsoft Volume Licensing program. Get an at-a-glance view of which benefits your customers are entitled to and help them realize the full value of Software Assurance across their organizations.
Forefront Identity Manager
Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 changes the current state of identity management by providing powerful end user self-service capabilities. IT professionals are also given more tools to solve day-to-day tasks such as delegating administration and creating workflows for common identity management tasks. In addition, FIM 2010 is built on a .NET and WS-* based foundation for developers to build more customized and extensible solutions.
- With FIM 2010 end-users can easily perform self-service tasks such as group and distribution list management with self-help tools integrated into a SharePoint-based console as well as directly in Microsoft Office Outlook.
- FIM 2010 provides IT professionals with the tools they need to manage identities through a SharePoint-based policy and workflow management console.
- Developers have access to extensibility features through extensive public APIs.
Delivering agility and efficiency
- FIM 2010 integrates enterprises' heterogeneous infrastructure, including directories, databases, and line of business applications.
- FIM 2010 enables management of heterogeneous strong authentication systems, such as third-party certificate authorities.
Increasing security and compliance
- FIM 2010 provides management features that enable system auditing and compliance. By integrating the tools IT uses to manage identities, credentials, and resources, FIM 2010 helps organizations integrate policies across the organization and secure the enterprise.
- Integrated management tools allow organizations to better enjoy the security benefits of strong authentication.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.